Thursday, May 07, 2009

Goodbye, Old Friend...

The time has come to say goodbye to my swimming pool. I had spent a great portion of my teenage and young adult years enjoying the benefits of this pool. Man, if it could speak, it would have a lot to say.(Actually, I'm glad it can't, as I'm sure it would reveal things better left to my own recollection) The story of this old swimming pool is the story of my young life. It has seen it all and I'm left with an empty feeling in the pit of my stomach. But the time has come to make a change for a smarter solution to accommodate the current times. Not a "True" goodbye, but an evolution, of sorts. What occurs over the next few months will supply many years of benefit for a new generation. And that leaves me excited and anxious to get the ball rolling. So enough with the sentimental gibberish, let's do this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment