Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Stormy Weather

Hail, rain, and wind are wreaking havoc on Northern California and have been for the last few days. With no end in sight I will have to figure on being indoors for a while. I'll take the only positive I can see for having to stay indoors for 2 weeks: I get to spend more time on the PC doing my blogs. We need the rain, so I am not complaining.

The rain has been very intense, which has made the ponds so murky that I can not see the goldfish a few inches below the surface. This is a natural occurrence in any natural body of water, so I am not worried. It will clean itself eventually.


Palm Tree leaves have been pummeling down from the sky.
No damage as of now.

Normally you could see the goldfish in a shot like this, but it is too murky.

 
The entire yard is beginning to flood.
There is standing water and puddles everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment